I thought that this photography project went very well. It took me a long time to decide on what my alter ego should be, because I’ve never really thought about that before and I don’t have a dream job or fantasy. But once I decided I was happy with my idea. I enjoyed preparing for the photo shoot because we were doing hair, makeup and costumes which I enjoy doing. The photo shot was very fun and enjoyable; taking photos and posing for the cameras! If I could do this unit I would defiantly pick a more unique and fun alter ego to do as I feel I would have enjoyed it a lot more. I didn’t learn/ wasn’t taught anything about the camera such as shutter speed, ISO and focus. It would have been better if we were thought these things because it is useful and I assumed that that is what we were going to learn in Photography. Putting our pictures on different backgrounds was fun. I didn’t understand how to use the software but the teachers came and helped me when I got stuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment